LPG Skids System & Equipment
BAOS Inc designs and manufactures an extensive range of skid mounted ASME and AD2000 storage tanks and equipment for the oil and gas industry.
Turnkey, pre-engineered systems as well as custom configured options are available for virtually any application and offer one of the most cost effective and efficient construction methods you’ll find.
While these highly flexible systems are particularly well suited for temporary or short-term needs—as well as for use in remote locations where they can significantly simplify and accelerate installation and startup—the benefits of skid mounted solutions can extend to virtually any project:
- Skids are assembled off-site, under ideal conditions not hampered by the challenges of conventional on-site construction such as materials delays, adverse weather conditions and other slow-downs – ensuring predictable costs and schedules.
- With virtually no on-site construction time, you experience fewer safety incidents and slash your field labor costs as much as 75% or more.
- Skid mounted systems can be constructed in tandem with onsite civil and facilities construction schedules to speed project completion.
- All welding, painting and coating activities are performed in the controlled environment of our world class, state-of-the-art facilities for unmatched precision and the highest quality results
- Skid-mounted systems can be configured to include integrated electrical wiring, control systems and automation. And with single mechanical and electrical connection points, onsite piping and electrical integration is effortless.
- Applications for NGL, propane/LPG, butane, more.
Other optional features include liquid pumps, metering, valves, heat exchangers, compressors, instrumentation, platforms, safety cages and more.
Custom & Turnkey Solutions
From simple pumping stations to complex processing equipment, we build every system to meet your exact specifications. Offering operational simplicity and ease of changeover, all our skid mounted systems are engineered and fabricated to seamlessly integrate with your existing systems and provide the flexibility to scale up, scale down or even relocate your operations.
We also offer turnkey, pre-engineered NGL storage skids in standard sizes and configurations, pre-built and ready-to-ship.